Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome to the New Beehive!!!!

Happy Saturday blog buddies! Big news to share!!! We FINALLY closed on our new home and we couldn’t be happier about it! For those of you who have kept up with our house hunting adventures you can understand our relief and excitement to be finished! We had a few heartbreaks, breakups, close calls and mishaps along our journey to find the perfect home. We are so happy to be staying on Daniel Island; we absolutely LOVE our island town and could not imagine leaving! The funny part about this new home is the name of the street…haha. I’m already laughing because a few of you already know how much I HATE the street name and I even went so far to say “I WILL NEVER LIVE ON THAT STREET”….. Gee, how funny things work out the way they do.
Here is a little clue… compliments of our sweet realtor Terry, who found it particularly entertaining how resistant I was against the street…..

Elfe Street... pronouced like "ELF"..... yes I am officially a little person living on Elfe Street haha. My mom enjoys telling me that it will be the "Happiest Street on Christmas"... good god! Anyways, it may sound silly but i guess my Middle School years of being teased for being short have resurfaced hahaha!
Here is the NEW BEEHIVE!!!


oh yeahhhhh, thats MY HOUSE!!!!!!
 
aww its even GREEN for Christmas, haha!

On a serious note, we are so happy to have a place to bring our little bundle of joy home to.We even got a call last week that the Nursery Furniture is in, Yay! We are not moving in right away, we have a few remodeling projects to complete before. I will include some "before" and "after" shots soon. Thank you for checking in on us, all of you mean the world to us!

P.S. The Bump is growing at record speeds now.... next weeks picture should be entertaining.

Love,
Big Mama


~alisa

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is adorable - can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! BTW who is this, the blog wont show me the name.
    ~ Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisa!
    New house is absolutely beautiful. Exactly what I picture when I think of my future S.C. home, you know, because I have a dream home for every state and every one of my million future homes... ha!
    Anyway, you look gorgeous and I'm excited for your new adventure(s)!
    L, Sarah E. (also an Elf if you will recall the ears...)

    ReplyDelete