Friday, June 22, 2012

End of June already???


Hi friends,
I'm back :) I feel like that was a serious cyberspace timeout! I have been soaking up every minute with my sweet little angel and my personal time has completely vanished. I know i still need to finish Greers birth story and I certainly do not want to rush putting that together because i have so much to say. I think about March 14th often and I just love reliving the excitement and anticipation of meeting our little one! I am going to try REALLY hard to get that posted by Sunday evening! We actually have a free weekend this weekend which is PERFECT timing considering the stomach bug invaded the beehive this week. Thankfully only Stiles and I were sick and sweet G was all smiles and giggles. Greer is already 3 months old! I cant even believe it. Time is going by so fast and we're just trying to hold on and enjoy every single second of it. Life sure has changed since we have been blessed with Greer but I cannot imagine life without her. She is the BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPEND to us! She is such a loving and sweet little girl and we are starting to see more and more of personality each day.


Look at that SWEET LITTLE FACE!!!!!

We cannot get enough of this little dumpling! Well Happy Friday to all of my blog family! Updates are coming soon- dont give up on this BLOG!

Love,
A very blessed new mama :) 





~alisa

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete