Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hello 18 Weeks!!

Happy Thursday everyone and HAPPY 18 WEEKS BABY BEE! I was informed today in my weekly pregnancy update that you are now the size of a sweet potato, how funny! I’m beginning to feel some pressure and shifting going on in there young baby bee J I apologize with the tight “middle seat in coach” like accommodations in there, don’t worry you will be stretching out soon enough J My belly is starting to take off on its expansion rampage and the buttons on my pants are starting to sweat!!! Thank you to my pregnant friends who told me about the hair tie trick, I have a feeling I will be utilizing this VERYYYYYY soon! I look at the belly band I bought each morning and I don’t think I’m there yet, mentally! Well here are the 18 week bloated end of the day pictures for your amusement. Hold on everyone, this belly has a mind of its own! Have a great Friday!!!!
18 Weeks!!!!!! Take 1

18 weeks + a Maxey Bear!!!



~alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment