I think the best gift of all has been my energy level!!! Finally I feel like a 28 year old rather than an 80+ old lady who struggles to reach the remote (which I totally understand now). My personal trainer, aka Maximo Bee, has been killing me in the workout department. He clearly practices interval training because one minute we’re walking the next minute we’re running, then sprinting, then walking…… I’m starting to understand the triggers and they all involve squirrels and birds. Although I desperately miss my long runs I am enjoying my short jogs with the fur ball. I do plan to sign up for some sort of race early next summer once Baby Bee has made his/her debut!
We had our second “listen to the heart beat visit” last week and everything was great! Baby Bee is VERY active and loved twisting and turning to get away from the heart Doppler. Our doctor was laughing and said how active of a baby he/she is. Our next big appointment is Nov 1st which will be my 21 week mark where they measure and look at the entire anatomy of baby bee. For those of you who I have not told, we are NOT FINDING OUT what Baby Bee is….we’ve decided to embrace one of the only true surprises left in life J Stay tuned for a picture of my 18 week belly this week J (i cant believe im turning 18 weeks this week!)
Thank you everyone for checking in on us and keeping sweet baby bee in your prayers! We love and miss all of you!
Hugs from South Carolina J
~alisa 
Love the blog and also that you are NOT finding out the sex of the baby. I couldn't agree more that it is definitely one of the few surprises left in life :) Congrats again! :)
ReplyDelete~Erin